Will come today Season 1 2020 iRacing, simulator american that welcomes many professional riders in his community.
Among the numerous new additions include the arrival for the first time in the history of this title artificial intelligence, a update substantial that it has no words left many of the regulars of the simulator.
Here in detail all the most important changes of this new patch.
The pilots led by the IA
As soon as it has been disclosed to the news that the new build would have been added to the IA at the time of exclusive Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, the community of fans is divided between those who enthusiastically welcomed this possibility and who, instead, has underlined how the sim american is getting worse over the years, becoming too commercial.
At the moment the devs have made it known that they are available in different customizations and features on the riders, led by the IA:
- You can create your own custom championship against the AI, a great way to thoroughly test its behavior and your driving skills;
- You can compete against 60 pilots IA, in addition, you can customize some parameters of the aggressiveness and skill of the driver virtual. Careful, however, to the performance of your PC, it is advisable not to insert more than 40 riders IA not suffer any loss of frame or behaviors ambiguous virtual pilots;
- You can use the roster pre-packaged drivers IA, and access to the seasons official “IA” created by iRacing in the future the devs will make available lists of drivers IA drivers defined iRoster;
- You can share your championships IA and the drivers created by you with other iRacer;
- For a better driving experience, the devs recommend a difference between the ability of the IA, the maximum and minimum of about 30%.
The races against the AI are currently available with the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car only on the following circuits:
- Barber Motorsports Park – Full Course;
- The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – Grand Prix;
- Donington Park Racing – Grand Prix;
- Lime Rock Park;
- The Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke – Grand Prix;
- Road America – Full Course;
- Watkins Glen International – Cup.
From our point of view, this update projects a further iRacing to new quality standards, in part by broadening the audience that may approach to simracing, the other offering to rookies and inexperienced the chance to improve and learn more easily how to behave on the track without “ruining” the races of others.
Two new race cars, damage model, and…
In addition to the big news of the IA , two new race cars coming from the Australian Supercars Championship will be available to purchase: the Supercars Ford Mustang GT and its rival the Holden Commodore ZB, both are equipped with the tyre model V7.
The car will be available in the store of iRacing, but if you have bought in the last two years, the Ford Falcon FG V8 or Holden Commodore VF V8, you will get a new car (of the same brand) free of charge in your garage.
As for the damage model we report, which will be introduced on the Dallara F3, in addition to several improvements of the sounds associated with the crash.
In the conclusion, but no less important, was the addition of the possibility of incurring a penalty “Stop & Go” pit for the overcoming of the limits of the incident on the track, configurable to sanction every tot number of “incidents,” or the first tot incidents. You can’t cheat, if you will suffer a penalty of this kind, and will try to scontarla during a classic pit stop, will be added in seconds to your stop. In the races hosted this new setting can be found in the section optional settings.
For all the details of the new build we look forward to the full changelog of the developers.