Skoda Enyaq iV: the sketches of the interior

CLEAN LINES – In anticipation of the presentation, which will take place on September 1, 2020, are revealed new details of the Skoda Enyaq iV, crossover, electric , medium size will be in delivery at the beginning of 2021. The manufacturer shows a sketch of the dashboard that is inspired by a modern home and focuses on the cleaning of the collection, as well as the combinations between colors and materials: everything is in tune to make the environment hospitable and welcoming. Great care has been devoted to the fabric of the seats, because the 40% was made with virgin wool, and the remaining 60% recycled polyester from plastic bottles. Also the leather seats are “green”: for the tanning of leather, in place of chemicals has been used an extract of olive leaves.

Modern TOUCH – The dash of the Skoda Enyaq iV offers a touch of modernity in the form of the multimedia system with touch screen 13” mounted up in the dashboard. This is also the head-up display, pure type augmented reality: in addition to project on the windshield of the useful information in the guide, superimposed on the road the arrows of the navigation system, so as to help the driver not to miss even a turning point. Under the center console there is a compartment for objects. Also, thanks to the flat floor and step-well 277 cm (the distance between the center of the front and rear wheels), should not miss the ease for the feet of the passengers. Also the trunk is announces generous: the minimum capacity is 585 litres.

So MANY VERSIONS – Based on the platform and the MEB with extended wheelbase, the Skoda Enyaq iV is long 465 cm and will be offered with a battery of 55, 62 and 82 kWh. The versions with the traction motor and the rear have 148, 179 or 204 HP, while those with a second motor housed in the front and the 4×4 265, or 306 HP. Depending on the engine and batteries, the autonomy varies from a minimum of 350 km and 500 km.

> SKODA ENYAQ IV: HERE TO LEARN MORE